On 22/10/2010 19:00, Michael Lai wrote:
> I just realized that image attachments does not show in the itext
> archive.  What I wanted to show was that the tabs does not get formatted
> in the pdf but does show up correctly when printing to System.out.

You want something like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itextinaction/4574188981

If that's the case, it's sufficient to read chapter 2
of http://itextpdf.com/book/

Note that chapter 2 is available for free.

> Also, appending Chunk.TAB just gives me "TAB".

Of course it does.
Where did you find documentation saying that you could use
Chunk.TAB the way you used it? If you can tell us, we'll
try to do the necessary to remove that faulty documentation.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info