On 25/10/2010 12:31, riffla wrote:
> Checking for the first page can
> be handled by adding the template in the overridden onEndPage method but how
> do I avoid adding the template to the last page not knowing which page is
> the last one until the document is about to close?

There is no way for onEndPage to know if the page that has just been
finished is the final page in the document.

You'll need to use another approach, for instance: add the extra info in
a second pass with PdfStamper.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info