On 2/11/2010 8:37, wowarjuna wrote:

> The following is the code am trying out. The text i want to put in to the
> paragraph is pretty big. And it will be dynamically created. Do i need to
> split the text?

The code sample can't work.
Are you sure you've read the book?
You're creating a ColumnText object,
but you aren't adding any content!
I thought you wanted to use a Paragraph object?
I don't find any Paragraph object in your code.

--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info