From: 阳光 [mailto:su...@sunus.net]
Sent: sábado, 8 de junho de 2013 00:07
To: iup-users
Subject: [Iup-users] iup.webbrowser Lua

Hi everyone,

I have a question for "iup.webbrowser":
This is a simple web browser with "iup.webbrowser", it can show a link
"Hello Lua" and click the link can goto "http://www.lua.org";. Now, I wish
abort the navigation.

IUP Guide give a Callbacks function:
NAVIGATE_CB: action generated when the browser requests a navigation to
another page. It is called before navigation occurs. Can be called multiple
times when a frame set loads its frames, or when a page loads also other
pages.
Returns: IUP_IGNORE will abort navigation (since 3.4).
This is my code (WINXP, lua for windows 5.1.4-46 and IUP 3.5), "NAVIGATE_CB"
can catch the navigation's requests but can not abort it. what is wrong?

require('iuplua')
require('iupluaweb')

local MyWeb = iup.webbrowser{}

function MyWeb:navigate_cb(url)