> 1. IupColorBrowser
> priority: several
>    Description is terminated at the line about the RGB attribute.
>    Affected chm for 3.8. chm for 3.6 and 3.7 - is ok.

  This is already fixed.

> priority: low
>    CHANGE_CB and DRAG_CB
>    In this callbacks you must use r,g,b params, you must not use self.rgb.
>    For sample, under WinXP self.rgb is correct.
>    But under Win7 (32 or 64 bit) - it always return "255 255 255"

  That's weird. I checked the code and there is no reason for this to
happen. I will try a test code.

> 2. IupPPlot
> priority: low
>    Many typos for "Auxiliary Functions" with extra prefix "Iup" in
function
> names for call from Lua.
>    Incorrect paramlist for some functions.
>    For sample:
>        iup.IupPPlotAddPoints(ih: ihandle, index, x, y: table of number)
[in Lua]
>    Correct variant:
>        iup.PPlotAddPoints(ih: ihandle, index: dataset number, x, y:
> table of number, count: dataset size) [in Lua]

  Fixed them all. Thanks for pointing that.

> priority: very low
>    Restrictions for PREDRAW_CB:
>        It is bad idea to change axs_ymax inside this callback while
axs_yautomax
> == "YES".
>        It caused incorrect result for iup.PPlotTransform function (by
incorrect
> margins counting).

  That's expected. The "restrictions" mentioned in the documentation are for
the drawing area, since the posdraw_cb have clipping restrictions.

Best,
Scuri