On 7/10/15, Antonio Scuri <sc...@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>  Hi Jörg,
>
>   Please start a new thread, instead of replying an existing one to ask
> different questions. Or the answers will get mix up, and it will be harder
> from me to process them all.
>
>   About the original thread, sorry Eric but I didn't have time to take a
> deeper look at your problem here. I'm in a rush to get the Lua examples of
> the Tutorial done for this week. Just give me a couple of days.

That's okay. I still have plenty of other challenges to figure out.

And I'm actually kind of interested in the performance question since
I'm also going to be running on ARMv7.

Still, to my original question, I kind of wish the ACENTER alignment
would just work in this case. It would simplify this a great deal. I
have a case where two labels are next to each other, and yet they
don't line up.

Thanks,
Eric