Eric,

Thanks for the great video you did explaining the JNI interface for
native C apps wishing to interface with the Android VM.

A couple years ago I went down this path with Script BASIC (compiled
native on Android with ARM gcc) and SL4A as my JAVA (uses a socket -
like JAPI) interface. Here is a thread on the All BASIC forum about it.

http://www.allbasic.info/forum/index.php?topic=373.0

I currently use B4A (BASIC for Android) and their B4J (free) for other
platforms if I wish to venture into Java land which isn't often.

Anyways I'll be following your efforts as you unravel the mysteries of
Java and the real world.

John