I look at r4353 Suorce code, but the IupSetInt( ih, "TARGETEND", 0 ); was
OK at IUP3.22

in IUP3.22:
static int iScintillaSetTargetEndAttrib(Ihandle* ih, const char* value)
{
  int end;

  if (!value)
    return 0;

  iupStrToInt(value, &end);
  if (end < 1) end = IupScintillaSendMessage(ih, SCI_GETTEXTLENGTH, 0, 0);

  IupScintillaSendMessage(ih, SCI_SETTARGETEND, end, 0);

  return 0;
}