I put all the base package (dll) in my package.cpath folder, and also the
lua5.1 package. Then i pasted the lua5.1_proxy (renamed lua5.1.dll) in the same
folder than lua51.dll. Added "my/path/?51.dll" to package.cpathAnd it returns
an error dialog with "The procedure entry point luaD_growstack could not be
located in the dynamic link
libraryF:/Logiciels/luajit/luapower-all-master/bin/mingw64/lua5.1.dll"

Also tried with putting lua5.1.dll in the package.cpath folder, and it only
returns in the console "iuplua51.dll the specified module couldn't be found"
Any idea where is the issue from ?
Johann
    Le dimanche 1 avril 2018 à 17:58:00 UTC+2, Antonio Scuri