Thank you Antonio.
I don't find the way to draw manually using CD inside the plot (created with
iupplot). The plot.CANVAS returns that the actual canvas name is "CD" (as a
string), but the CD variable returns nil.
Could you explain how to draw in background, using postdraw_cb and CD drawing
method ?

    Le lundi 28 mai 2018 à 13:11:58 UTC+2, Antonio Scuri
<antonio.sc...@gmail.com> a écrit :

 > I need to interact with the callback with only one of those two datasets. Is
 >that possible ?
  Only manually testing inside the callback.
> Or is there a way to draw in the "background"
  You can use the PREDRAW_CB, POSTDRAW_CB callbacks, but everything must be
manually drawn with CD.
Best,Scuri

<iup-users@lists.sourceforge.net>:

Dear all,
I'm using IupPlot, and having a small issue here. I have two datasets, and i
wish one of them could be not responding to FindSample function. I need to
interact with the callback with only one of those two datasets. Is that
possible ?
Or is there a way to draw in the "background" of the plot, like drawing a curve
that is not interacting with callbacks, but can be change algorithmically ?

Thanking you in advance
Johann