Hi Scuri,
Can be for the msvc 2017 compiler (64 bits)

Thanks.
Ranier Vilela

De: Ranier VF <ranier_...@hotmail.com>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2019 18:02
Para: IUP discussion list.
Assunto: Re: [Iup-users] IUP Library with Mingw64

Hi,
Windows 7 64 bits

gcc (GCC) 8.3.0
c:\mingw64
c:\mingw64\bin
c:\mingw64\include
c:\mingw64\libexec
c:\mingw64\mingw [x86_64-w64-mingw32]
c:\mingw64\share
c:\mingw64\x86_64-w64-mingw32

Thanks.
Ranier Vilela
De: Antonio Scuri <antonio.sc...@gmail.com>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2019 17:50
Para: IUP discussion list.

Hi,

That depends on the problems. I could describe hundreds of correctly set vars
and still don't solve the problem.

In the folder "iup\html\examples\C" there are two mingw*.txt that can also help
you.

The first thing to check if the mingw version is the same (or nearest) as the
one I use to build the pre-compiled binaries.

Best,
Scuri

Em sex, 1 de nov de 2019 às 13:17, Ranier VF