Hi,

  We used Premake a few years ago. It is a very nice tool. Thanks for
sharing anyway.

  The only drawback is that everytime you need build with a given compiler
you have to generate build files for that compiler. So either you need
Premake installed on the user, or you have lots of files pre-generated. So
I decide to stick with Tecmake at that time.

  Nowadays I'm considering moving to cmake, mostly because of its
popularity, its integration with vcpkg and its ready distribution on Linux.

Best,
Scuri