Hi Scuri,

Attached, new patch, with numerous suggestions for various corrections.
Please review the patch, any questions, I am available.
I will try to summarize some of the problems encountered, but as there are
many, it may be that some of them have passed.

1. \ src \ iup_colorbrowser.c (184)
diff1 <1 and diff2 <1 always false
There must be a problem with the logic of this function, since the test will
always be false,
so I modified the test to an else if, maybe this is the expected behavior
initially.

2. \ src \ iup_flatbutton.c (246, 268)
Here again some logic error, because the assigned variable, will never be used
(selected).

3. \ src \ iup_flattoggle.c (363, 368, 378, 397)
Here again some logic error, because the assigned variable, will never be used
(selected).

4. \ src \ iup_maskmatch.c (504)
The pos variable, shadows another variable of the same name.

5. \ src \ iup_flattree.c (3432)
Repeated if test, either it is redundant or it should be another test.

6. \ src \ iup_flattree.c (3570)
I believe that the else should be 0 and not 1.

7. \ src \ gtk \ iupgtk_str.c (78)
The test of the charset variable will always be true,
so I redid the logic of the functions, simplifying it significantly, note that
if:
if (! charset || iupStrIsAscii (str))
if! charser is tested first, it doesn't need to be tested anymore.

8. \ src \ gtk \ iupgtk_list.c (646)
! value will always be false here, it can be safely removed.

9. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_font.c (254)
I believe there is a bug here, but I don't know the correct solution,
modfont is assigned but never used, I believe the function should be carefully
reviewed.

10. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_canvas.c (73)
I renamed the cb variable to cb_action, to not shade cb variable.

11. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_filedlg.c (90)
There must be a bug here, because apparently ret_code never changes,
so the rest of the function doesn't seem to work properly.

12. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_dialog.c (349)
There must be a bug here, it should be:
atoms [0] = state1;
atoms [1] = state2;

13. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_tabs.c (300)
Again shaded variable, reformulated to avoid.

14. \ src \ mot \ iupmot_text.c (684)
The function deserves a careful review, because the value parameter is being
shaded by another local variable, renamed to avoid it, but I don't know if it's
the expected behavior.

regards,
Ranier Vilela