Hi all
I have an interactive application for concrete structures in which I used
IupCanvas+CD_IUP for some time. Recently I changed to IupGLCanvasBox+CD_GL
in order to use the IupGLControls elements.
I have had problems with mouse interaction (e.g. window zooming) which I
have not managed to solve. I noticed that when a Modal Dialog is opened by
the application, after it closes, the next mouse interaction produces a
black screen. Redrawing the canvas returns the correct view.
I know it's a bit vague but I have tried lots of changes and could not fix
it.
I'm on Windows 10, Visual Studio 2017, MacBook Air with Boot Camp, updated
versions of IUP and CD.
Thanks in advance for any help.
João Batista.