As mentioned It does not appear the IUS RPM installed.

Please see the instruction on IUS page on installations:
http://iuscommunity.org/Docs/ClientUsageGuide#Configuration

If you are not logged in as 'root' you will need to use sudo with that rpm
command,
installing packages requires administrator privileges.

During installations you should see a progress bar go from 0% to 100% for both
EPEL and IUS packages,
verify the installation worked by running the below command:

  rpm -q ius-release

Please let us know how this works and if you have issues post the output of
above commands.

Thanks

---
Jeffrey Ness