On 10/07/2014 12:05 PM, Jakov Sosic wrote:
Hi guys

first to thank you for this great repo! I've been using php54 on el6 from the time you released it and I'm really pleased with the pace of updates and quality of packages.

Now, I wanted to ask the team, are you planning to release php56u for EL6?

Hello Jakov,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us and the kind words. Our php56u packages were built if EL 7 in mind. We wanted to our core group of packages for EL7. Generally, we like to look forward. With some of the newer versions of Python, PHP and MySQL, we only made those available in EL 6 and not EL 5. I guess if there is interest we could look at bring php56u to EL6.

Thanks,
Ben and the rest of the IUS covedev team