Brad,

That seems to have fixed the issue.  I am able to switch apps and the
screen stays full screen when I switch back.  I still have trouble with the
touch/mouse not functioning 1/2 the time when returning to the app such as
HVAC.  This doesn't happen if you kill the app first.  This also doesn't
seem to happen on the HomeScreen.

Also debugging is still not possible.  I have been unable connect to the
app with the debugger.

wrt-launch -d -s intelPoc10.HomeScreen

will give me a port#.  I'm able to brows that port and click on the link
for the console.  Then it just never comes up with the console and the app
has slowed way down.  I have heard of some of the developers able to get
the console up but they have had to wait a long time.

Thanks for your help.