Leon,

This is probably an error on my part.  The Make files do have the xwalkctl
and the pkgcmd for installation and run.  To use the pkgcmd use 'run.feb1'
or 'install.feb1'.  I could update the makefile but the other will work on
the October Milestone.  I tend to make stepping stones instead of removing
an older way entirely.

Thanks,

Art McGee

--
*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209