All,

Below is a bug that I think is pretty important to moving crosswalk
forward.  Please have a look and see if you can offer any insite.  I am
happy to try an suggestions to resolve the issue.  This error was not
present in the October milestone of Tizen ivi but the Feb 1 has it now.  It
seems to me it's somewhere in the dbus stack of crosswalk.  Below is the
link to the reported bug.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

https://crosswalk-project.org/jira/browse/XWALK-4115