Hi,

I noticed that tutorial about building Tizen:Common or IVI using Yocto for MinnowBoard MAX fails due to the recent updates of meta-intel layer with the following error:

ERROR: No recipes available for:
/home/leon/tizen-ivi-intel/meta-intel/common/recipes-kernel/lttng/lttng-modules_2.6.%.bbappend
/home/leon/tizen-ivi-intel/meta-intel/common/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.19.bbappend

According to my experience, to avoid this error branch dizzy of meta-intel layer has to be used with the existing recipes in "Tizen on Yocto". I have updated the wiki article and now I am doing a build from scratch to verify that the procedures is working fine again. For more details please have a look at my changes at:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/MinnowMax#Building_Tizen_with_Yocto

Best regards,
Leon

--