On Wednesday 05 Oct 2005 23:38, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 October 2005 22:35, Trev Jackson wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > If you are including lircd*.conf files in the distributions:
> >
> > lircd.conf for Hauppauge remote
> > lircd-g.conf for grey Hauppauge remote
> >
> > There should be one for the Adaptec AVC-2410.
> > I have attached my copy of lircd.conf as lircd-avc.conf
> >
> > I don't use a lircrc, however I think the one for the Hauppauge remote
> > would be fine.
> >
> > Best Regards
> >
> > Trev
>
> Please make a new ticket in Trac (http://ivtvdriver.org/trac/) and attach
> the file. Otherwise it will be lost in the jungle called ivtv-devel!
>
> Thanks,
>
>       Hans

Hi Hans

The latest lirc contains a copy of the lircd.conf I attached, although this
time I actually put my name at the top, I didn't notice there was a space for
it when I posted it to the lirc list.

Therefore since you need to download lirc anyway to use the remote, there is
no point adding a second copy of licd.conf to ivtv.

I've just downloaded lirc-0.7.2 and although there appears to be a hauppauge
lircd.conf, there does not appear to be one for the grey remote, so perhaps
if you are looking at updating the two different lircd.conf files they should
be posted to the lirc list to be added to lirc, so then they can be deleted
from ivtv.

Best Regards

Trev