Louie Ilievski wrote:

On Saturday 22 October 2005 07:29 pm, Brent Kilgore wrote:
Here is something new/different in the logs.  Get the same error
statement no matter what driver version I use now.  Everything else in
the ivtv block appears identical.  I will scan through it again see if
there are any other differences.

Why is it no longer autodetecting the audio mode?  How do I set it
manually if this is no longer going to work?

Thanks

Have you made sure to rename/delete the kernel versions of msp3400.ko, tda9887.ko and tuner.ko? Maybe somewhere in the process of upgrading you got the kernel versions again. Just a thought.

Also, have you done a cold boot? Possibly the card needs a full reset.