Yes, we do plan to release it soon. Unfortunately, one of the issues that we want to target for this release is WIP on my plate and we probably will push it out for next release. There's a thread in dev list with the plan for the release. We'll discuss this there this week and see if we can get a release out soon.

-Jaikiran