On 1/12/07, Dmitriy Korobskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Xavier,

I've tried source ZIP attachment with IvyDE and it worked, but JavaDoc
attachment did not.
I'm configuring JavaDoc in exactly the same way I'm configuring source
attachments.

The resolve seemed to have worked fine, but in the end the JavaDoc ZIP is
not attached.

Do you know whether JavaDoc attachements are supported by IvyDE 1.2.0 or
not?

To be honest I don't know. And I'm already so busy with plenty of stuff and
Ivy migration that I don't have time to test and debug for the moment. But
I'm not surprised it doesn't work, Peter (who implemented the feature) told
about a problem with javadoc. Sorry that I can't say more for the moment...

Xavier

Here is the example:

\apache\commons-collections\commons-
collections-3.2\commons-collections-3.2.jar

\apache\commons-collections\commons-
collections-3.2\commons-collections-3.2.zip

\apache\commons-collections\commons-
collections-3.2\commons-collections-3.2.javadoc.zip

\apache\commons-collections\commons-
collections-3.2\commons-collections-3.2.src.zip

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="
http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/ivy-doc.xsl";?>

<ivy-module version="1.4" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="
http://www.jayasoft.org/misc/ivy/ivy.xsd";>

  <info organisation="apache" module="commons-collections" revision="3.2"
status="release"/>

  <configurations>

    <conf name="default"/>

    <conf name="ide" description="JavaDoc and sources"/>

  </configurations>

  <publications>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="jar" conf="default"/>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="src" ext="src.zip"
conf="ide"/>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="javadoc" ext="javadoc.zip"
conf="ide"/>

  </publications>

</ivy-module>

Dmitriy <1-127-441 @ICQ, DKroot @Skype, DKroot1 @AIM,