Adjunto reenvío la convocatoria del próximo BOBCATSSS, el encuentro de
estudiantes europeos de Información y Documentación, que se celebrará en Parma
(Italia) los días 25, 26 y 27 de enero de 2010.

    Un saludo cordial

    José A. Frías

Bridging the digital divide: libraries providing access for all?

Call for Papers announcement

We are proud to announce that the 18th BOBCATSSS symposium will take place in
Parma, Italy between 25-27 January 2010.

The theme â?oBridging the digital divideâ? relates to the role of libraries
and other information and cultural institutions in actively facilitating
creation of knowledge and sharing information. The value of libraries is
demonstrated in supporting lifelong learning, providing the capabilities for
people to use increasingly complex technology for accessing information, and as
an infrastructure for community building. This role requires creativity and
vision, the exploitation of technologies and competing or collaborating with
private sector information providers for best quality services.

The target group of the symposium is LIS students, and we are especially
inviting papers, posters, and workshop contributions by students or teams of
students and teachers.

Important date: abstracts submission until 15th of July 2009.

We are looking forward to receiving your contributions and seeing you in Parma!

Further information at: http://bobcatsss2010.unipr.it/

Best wishes
Anna Maria Tammaro

José Antonio Frías
Universidad de Salamanca
Departamento de Biblioteconomía y Documentación
Francisco Vitoria, 6-16
E-37008 Salamanca
Tlf. 34-923-294-580
Fax 34-923-294-582
C.e. fr...@usal.es

Los archivos de IWETEL  pueden ser consultados en:
                http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/iwetel.html

Responder a