Dear Yoga Brothers

Namaste

Please visit our Web Site http://www.suddhadharma.net to know more about
Suddha Dharma Mandalam in Canada and in the world

The web-page feature articles written by Swami Subramanyanada, Pandit
Sriniviasachariar, Sri Janardana, Vasudeva Row, Sri Vayera and others great
Masters of Suddha Dharma tradition ...

Most articles are in English but we also have a section of articles in
Spanish.

Suddha Dharma Canada is preparing a page about Suddha Dharma edition of The
Srimad Bhagavad Gita, with authoritative articles about SDM Gita, written by
Suddha Dharma Masters and instructors,  with comments and in deep
explanation about SDM Gita.

We have already upload some important material and we will update it
frequently.

The  Suddha Dharma web page in Canada exist to inform and serve all Suddha
Brothers around the world.

We are making the effort to bring you new articles every week. And soon we
will completly change the structure of SDM Canada web page making it more
accessible to all, and incorporating new material in an effort to show the
dynamic of the Suddha movement in the world

Thank you  and Namaste

Om Namo Narayanaya

Domingos A. G. Oliveira
743, 44th Avenue