Title: This week with Ananda Sangha 4

This Week with Ananda Sangha

Swami Kriyananda’s Birthday Satsang

Gurgaon: Saturday, 21 May, 3:30pm – 6:00pm. Unitech Country Club, E Block, South City 1. For directions phone 0124 2380292 / 2380641.

You, your family, and friends are cordially invited to a celebration in honour of Swami Kriyananda’s 79th birthday. Programme to include music, sharing with Swamiji, refreshments, and surprises. Free of charge.

Retreat Day for all meditation students and alumni

Delhi: Sunday May 22, 2:00pm-6:00pm, 4, Tilak Marg.

All current and past students of our meditation classes are invited to this afternoon retreat. We'll do Ananda Yoga postures using Swami Kriyananda's affirmations; enjoy deep relaxation and visualizations; practice Yogananda's energization, meditation, healing and other techniques together in an extended sadhana; discuss the positive and challenging aspects of applying the fruits of meditation to our daily life. Refreshments served. (donations appreciated)

Kriyaban Meditation

Delhi: Sunday May 22, 2:00pm-6:00pm, 4, Tilak Marg.

For Kriya Yoga initiates. Will include guided Kriya meditation and individual help with Kriya practice. (donations appreciated)

Meditation Groups

Come join us for meditation, bhajans, and informal satsang. Meditating in a group deepens our practice and increases our spiritual magnetism. Free of charge.

South Delhi: Tomorrow! Wednesday, May  18; 6:30pm-8:00pm, W58, GK II

Noida: Every Wednesday 7:30pm-8:30pm: Every Saturday 4:00-6:00pm, E18 Sector 52

Inspirational Satsang

Delhi: Sunday May 22; 6:00pm-7:30pm; 4 Tilak Marg

        A new and varied program that may include discourse, Kirtan, questions and answers, Fire Ceremony, Purification Ceremony. Free of charge.

No Satsangs in June! Because many will be on vacation in June, there will be no Saturday Satsangs in Gurgaon, and no Sunday Satsangs in Delhi in June. Satsangs will begin again July 2 and 3.

Ananda Sangha

      B-10/8, DLF Phase I,

      Gurgaon (Haryana) 122 002

      Tel. 98992 67698, 0124 505 9550

      www.anandaindia.org

      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      This newsletter is being sent to you to share information of Ananda’s activities in the Delhi area. If you don’t wish to receive this information, you may prefer to be on our “all-India” list: reply to this letter, and write “all-India” in the subject line. If you wish not to receive any newsletters from us in the future, reply and write “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Yahoo! Groups Links