namas te
i recommend Yogacharya Tarun Singh of the Patanjali International Yoga Sansthan
Mahal Road, Shivpuri (M.P.) 473551 for membership in the Asian Union of Yoga, International Yoga Federation and Yoga therphy Association
please give him the necessary information and details so that he can join at the earliest
Dr.Anand Bal Yogi ji
     Chairman
ICYER, Pondicherry

Respected Sir,
     I requested you in Varansi in International CME in yoga theraphy in current millenium for registration my centre The International Yoga Fedration and I want to take the membership of International Yoga Fedration and International Yoga theraphy association (IFY). So I request you to my name & my centre name recomended this association.
     Thanks

Yogacharya
Tarun Singh
Patanjali International Yoga Sansthan
Mahal Road, Shivpuri (M.P.) 473551
Ph : 98264-45913
email- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

yours in yoga
ananda

Yogacharya
Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013
Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561
Website: www.icyer.com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Yahoo! Groups Links