Dear Yoga Friends....

Namaskar.

I just uploded some photos of  World Yoga Forum Milan,
Italy.  Please click on this link and you will be
there... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iyfyoga/photos

If you have difficulty to open the link then just copy
the address and paste on the bar and press enter...

All the best.

Yogacharya Dr. Sushil Bhattacharya

This mail is sent to you by:
Yogashiromani Yogacharya Dr. Sushil Bhattacharya,
Founder of Sapta Yoga International, Bern, Switzerland & Kathmandu, Nepal.
Tel+Fax:++41-31-351-5355, Mobile:++41-78-721-99 70 (All dialing to  Switzerland)
Fax: ++1-775-261-2519 (USA)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.saptayoga.com,  http://www.kotalghosha.org
    "SEE YOU IN THE HIMALAYAS - THE HIGHEST LAND ON EARTH"

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/ktVolB/TM