Hi fellow xerces users,

The project I'm working on uses XML as transport wrapper for data, much like
a SOAP wrapper that contains XML content.
I want to parse and validate the entire message in 1 run, and need to use 2
XSD schemas.
The XSD's used for validation are packaged inside our application and need
to be resolved locally.. I can attach an EntityResolver on the parser, but
only one call is issued to resolve the first encountered schemaLocation or
noNamespaceSchemaLocation.
It doesn't prompt me for the second one. Any ideas?

Is a resolver available to resolve each encountered xmlns/schemaLocation
attribute?

Here's a little example of how the message structure  looks like:

<root xmlns="http://www.example.com/root";>
 <inrootnamespace/>
 <child xmlns="http://www.example.com/child";>
   <inchildnamespace/>