Didn't actually mean to send that just yet, the code is right, just ignore
the log statements...

Will Holcomb

On 2/25/07, Will Holcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I happened to send a message to this list asking this exact question
earlier this week. I figure I'll pass on the kindness someone showed me and
answer it this time/ (Perhaps this should go in the FAQ because it isn't
really intuitive.)

final static String ENTITY_RESOLVER_2_ID = "
http://xml.org/sax/features/use-entity-resolver2";;
DocumentBuilderFactory dbFactory = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
dbFactory.setFeature(ENTITY_RESOLVER_2_ID, true);
DocumentBuilder builder = dbFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
builder.setEntityResolver(new DTDEntityResolver(new
FileReader(dtdFilename)));

public class DTDEntityResolver implements EntityResolver2 {
  InputSource input;
  public DTDEntityResolver(Reader dtd) { input = new InputSource(dtd); }
  public InputSource getExternalSubset(String name, String baseURI)

   throws SAXException { return input; }
  public InputSource resolveEntity(String publicId, String systemId) {return
null;}
  public InputSource resolveEntity(String name, String publicId, String
baseURI, String systemId)
        throws SAXException { return null; }
}