Sorry, i already have the right url in my prog file:C://mask.xsd, i only
posted it false.

In an other forum i read this might help, but not for me =(

Thread.getCurrentThread().setContextClassLoader(this.getClass().getClassLoader());

It must be a prob with the endorsed option cause if i start without the
option,the prog works all fine.

No other suggestions?