The factory setting (i.e. DocumentBuilderFactory.setExpandEntityReferences
()) that Will mentioned must be set programmatically.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Rui Silva Torres" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/06/2007 05:24:04
AM: