Hi Yuen,

I fixed this bug [1] just over a month ago. The fix will be in our next
release (whenever that is).

Just a bit of advice... If you're trying to get a DOMImplementation you
should query the DOMImplementationRegistry [2] for one. Coding directly to
the implementation classes isn't supported. We might alter or remove those
classes at any time (even between bug fix releases).

Thanks.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESJ-1234
[2]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/org/w3c/dom/bootstrap/DOMImplementationRegistry.html