Thanks for pointing out that theproblem has been resolve in Xerces2-J in
2.10.0.

Is Xerces 2.x is backward compatible. Means we currently have Apache Xerces
Java 1.4.3. So can the fix version will work directly for us or do we need
to update the code to support the newer version API calls.

With Regards
Atul Parti