Dear Apache Xerces.

My name is Yuta YAMAGUCHI.
I am SE, belongs to the one of basic technology department
of Ltd.Nomura Research Institute of Technology and Economics in JAPAN.

The reason why I am writing this email to you is I'd like to ask two questions
about xerces.jar.
The xerces.jar file is being used in the system that we are developing now.
We received the report concerning the vulnerability of JRockit, and
investigated.
There is a possibility that our system is influenced by Xerces.jar.

Please teach the following cases.

Question One:When xerces.jar is executed, is unpack200 too?

Question Two::What influence is assumed when unpack200 is executed?

Thank you very much for reading.
                                                        Yours very truly.

                                                           Yuta YAMAGUCHI.