Hi again,

Out of interest - what's the reason for not setting the system
property after doing the META-INF search?  At the moment every jar
file gets examined every time an XMLReader is created - is there a
situation where users want different results from subsequent calls to
createXMLReader("...")  controlled purely by the classpath?

With that system property set, it's really fast to create XMLReaders...

Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com