*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*
*Role: MuleSoft Solution Architect*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085;*
*Duration: 6+ Month*
*Mode of interview: phone then Skype*
Your skills are needed to help design and build integration between
multiple on premises ERP, CRM and custom built cloud hosted systems. The
selected Architect will be charged with developing a sound architectural
blueprint in line with their business goals. This includes conducting
requirements gathering workshops and leading the solution design process.
Evaluating new applications to assess integration approach. Leading a team
of onsite & offshore members, provide technical guidance, and mentor team
- 5+ years of experience working as an EAI Solutions Architect and 3+ with
Mulesoft product Suite.
- Past experience architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems
using the MuleSoft product suite
- The ability to define standards and guidelines around Scalability,
Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring
and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground
up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message
Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message
processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management
technologies and standards
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint
Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and
on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using
RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting MuleSoft flows/ code.
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS
packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g.
Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle EBS, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Batch Processing, Parallel Processing,
Performance analysis and tuning of Interfaces or integrations
- Strong self-leadership and ability to work independently and manage
- Collaborate with client architects to set technical directions and
facilitate integration solutions
- Along with client technical resources, define standards and guidelines
around Security, Scalability, API policy management, etc.
- Experience on Agile delivery specifically Scrum and the iterative
*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]
*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.