*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Business Analyst with Advent APX.*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*
*LOCATION: California (San Francisco) or NY (Manhattan)*
Background check/credit check required.
The Business Analyst will help drive the consolidation of separate
instances of portfolio accounting systems and billing systems (Advent APX,
Advent APX On-Demand, Advent AXYS, Advent Revenue Center) used by 3
business units into a single instance.
So the *key to this position is a strong Business Analyst with solid
Portfolio Accounting experience-specifically Advent APX.*
Experience and Education:
- BA in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering required
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience with background in portfolio
accounting, ideally with Advent APX
- 5 years + of relevant experience in business analysis and/or data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of discretionary portfolio management– with ability to
interpret business practices into system requirements
- Ability to showcase working with portfolio managers & trading
professionals (front office facing)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze
issues to identify key insights and apply them to the business
- Clear, high-level understanding of complex data models
- Focus on development/ improvement of process to support continuous
evolution of a more competitive and profitable Bank
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present
effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the
- Strong orientation to clients, including demonstrated ability to
understand needs and apply this knowledge to drive data enhancements
- Strong understanding of traditional and alternative asset class
investment data, including but not limited to equity, fixed income, private
equity, real estate, derivatives, mutual funds, ETFs, global assets,
foreign exchange, etc.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can
easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the
Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them
into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients,
and generates shareholder value
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to
communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is
effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings
- Gains support for change by providing context and responding with
sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative
approaches to getting things done
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all;
is a team player and encourages collaboration
- Portfolio Accounting experience required
- Requirements gathering required
- Process flows mapping required
- UML a plus
The Business Analyst works with subject matter experts from the user
community, vendor and the project team to define requirements for the
Portfolio Accounting Systems Consolidation. They will also translate these
requirements into functional specifications and detailed data and process
flow design documents, and participate in the full development process
life-cycle from concept through testing, implementation, and support.
In addition, the Business Analyst will assist the team in rolling out the
Portfolio Accounting System to the business. This will entail a deep
understanding of the APX system and workflows and user configurations built
into the system.
- Collaborate with project team, Product Manager, business and
technology partners to jointly identify data needs required to deliver the
next generation of wealth management technology solutions.
- Ensure business requirements are being met with the delivered business
functionality of the vendor solution and highlight differences and
- Develop and communicate process changes, enhancements, and
modifications – verbally and through written documentation – to management,
peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are
- Work closely with vendors to debug issues
- Actively engage with the project team to help determine the approach
for adoption and rollout and then lead the adoption and rollout for
specific portfolio managers onto the new platform.
- Communicate results and insights with project teams and stakeholders
(e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports).
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van
Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.