*Title: Python Developer*
*Location: Indianapolis, IN*
*Duration: Long term *
*Description of Duties:*
• Python development, unit testing, bug fixes
• Perl development, unit testing, bug fixes
• Participating in peer reviews, stand-ups, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
*List requirements below:*
· Knowledge and experience developing responsive web applications
· Fluency in Python 2.7 core language constructs
· Familiarity with Python standard library
· Interacts with PostgreSQL databases both via raw SQL and ORM
· Solid understanding of MVC design patterns, preferably with
experience in a recent release of Django (e.g. 1.8x).
· Good grasp of data structure fundamentals and common types
· Experience with programing defensively to runtime failures and
· Plans development and manages time carefully
· Experience using Git for revision control
· Experience working/developing in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Ability to perform basic Linux administration tasks
jQuery, Angular.js, etc.
· Experience with a modern CSS framework like Bootstrap
· Ability to task and plan stories with estimates during sprint
· Experience with developing in Perl, cgi web environment.
· Experience with Graph Oriented Database a strong plus.
*Experience with Neo4j (server) and Cypher (query language) a strong plus.*
• Windows/Mac (Intermediate)
• Programming Languages/Development Tools
• HTML (Intermediate) – 3+ years
• CSS (Intermediate) – 3+ years
• Python (Intermediate) – 3+ years
• Django (Beginner) – 1+ years
• Perl (Intermediate) – 2+ years
• Database Systems/Database Tools
• PostgreSQL (Intermediate) – 3+ years
*Thanks and Regards*
*Ph: 201 680 0200 Ext: 7015*
*Email: prav...@nytpartners.com <prav...@nytpartners.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.