Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*.

*Role:                Performance Test Lead*
*Location:        New York , NY*
*Duration:        12 Months Contract*
*MOI:                FACE TO FACE*

*ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES REQUIRED*
*Skills Required*
Performance Engineering Lead
Experienced in architecting, executing and leading large scale Software
Performance Engineering initiatives from Testing, Benchmarking, Systems
Optimization, Capacity planning to setting up Performance CoE/Software
Performance Labs for R & D

*Specialties:* Software Performance Engineering, Application Performance
Management, Capacity Planning, Workload Analysis, Scalability and
Reliability Analysis, Cloud Computing, Web Technology Performance, Front
End Engineering, Diagnostics and Profiling

Proficient in state-of-the-art technologies including LoadRunner,
Performance Tuning, Engineering, Cloud, Internet,  Appdymics, Performance
Center, Performance Tuning, Auto IT, Extrahop, ALM (for PE load Test),
Fiddler, Wireshark, CA LISA, OPNET.

Thanks and Regard’s

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
image001]

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Technical Recruiter*