*REPLY TO ALL TO THIS EMAIL*
We have *immediate interview* for the below position with *Photon*. Please
let me know if you have any consultants.
Passport number and visa copy are mandatory.
*Role: Android Technical Lead*
*Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Primary Skills: 2+ years of experience developing Native/Hybrid
apps for Android*
*Secondary: * Excellent hands on skills with Android
application development tools, including Android Studio,Android SDK and ADT
*Experience : 8+ yrs mandatory*
· 6+ years In depth coding experience using Java
· 2+ years of experience developing Native/Hybrid apps for Android
· 3+ years of experience mentoring and giving work direction to
· Excellent hands on skills with Android application development
tools, including Android Studio,Android SDK and ADT
· Deep understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform and
maintain expert level depth of knowledge and develop knowledge on other
· Experience with distributing mobile applications via public app
stores and/or enterprise channels
· Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java
or related framework
· Strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with
familiarity in data structures, algorithms and software design patterns
· Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data using services
(e.g., JSON, XML, REST APIs etc)
· Experience leading apps across entire lifecycle from design to
app store release and support
· Hands on expertise with automated unit testing
· Experience performance profiling and tuning mobile applications
· Heroic get-it-done self-starter attitude
· Good communicator and team player with strong organizational
· Proactively helps drive innovation within the company
· Experience integrating with Gradle and using other third party
frameworks tools and SDKs
· Experience with continuous delivery in mobile, code review,
static analysis, continuous integration and automation.
· Experience with authenticated sessions using OAuth and
· Experience building hybrid apps using Cordova (Phonegap), IBM
work light etc.
· Experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking
solutions (e.g., Adobe, Flurry, Google Analytics)
· Experience developing interactive user interfaces utilizing
· Experience with agile methodology
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 901-203-2883|| Email: tod...@visionisys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.