Hi,

Let me present you list of consultants currently available for Projects, I
would appreciate if you can let me know if you have any requirements
matching to their skill sets.

*Email: vijay.bol...@rabbitllc.com <vijay.bol...@rabbitllc.com>  (678) 649
1113.*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Years of Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Nishan*

*QA*

*7+years*

*Montgomery Village,MD*

*Yes*

*Sainath*

*Salesforce*

*7+ Years*

*Baltimore,MD*

*Yes*

*Teja*

*QA*

*7 Years*

*IL*

*Yes*

*Sandeep*

*Android*

*5+years*

*Yes*

These are seasoned resources with rich experience and are strong in their
respective domains.

They are open to relocate and are available in 2 weeks’ notice.

Please let me know the requirements you are currently working on and I will
help you source the best resource for the profile. I appreciate if you can
add my email id* "vijay.bol...@rabbitllc.com <vijay.bol...@rabbitllc.com>"*
in your distribution list and send me contract positions.

Looking forward to working with you.

Add me in your Distribution list. Keep me posted...!!

Thanks&Regards,
Vijay | IT Recruiter,
Rabit Consulting LLC ,
6786491113 | vijay.bol...@rabbitllc.com
303 Perimeter Center North Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30346
www.rabbitllc.com