Hi,

Greetings..!!

Hope you are doing good.

This is *Srikanth* from *First IT Solution**s*. I am currently working on
the below position, so kindly take a look at the position mentioned below
and reply me with your most recent updated Resume along with the contact
details.

* Job Title: Project Manager with Robotics experience  *
*Job Location: Chicago IL**Job Duration: 6 – 12 months contract*

*Job Description:*

Below is the JD that was discussed with client:

1. Experienced as Project Manager in implementation project for
 Robotics. Blue Prism exposure would be best.

2. Strong project management skills

3. Ability to work independently

4. Strong communication and stakeholder expectation management skills

Robotics Implementation PM with Blue Prism experience. Currently they have
a proof of concept that will go live in Oct and need a project manager to
spearhead this initiative. This person would then be utilized for other
upcoming automation projects in 2017 in Technology operations area.

*Please fill in the below details so as to proceed to client.*

*Full Name:*

*Phone:*

*Email: *

*Current location:*