*Hi*

*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*

*Jr. .Net Developer*

*High Point, NC*

*6 months contract *

*Rate: $35/hr*

*Phone and Skype*

*No H1B*

UPDATED: we are looking for candidates in expertise of 1 or both of the
buckets below:

*Requirements # 1*

C#

Various Design Patterns

MVC

MVVM

Web Services

*Requirements # 2*

Xamarin

HTML 5

JavaScript

ASP .Net

*Nice to Have # 1*

crystal reports

Jasper Reports

PDF Services

MS Smart Client -  Click Once

Json RESTFUL

*Nice to Have # 2*

test frameworks nunit or some other

[image: logo]

*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
07306 |

Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com

*[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]*
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> *[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
*[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]*
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.