Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com>* only

*Role: **Qlikview Developer*

*Location:  **The Woodlands, TX*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 8+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY for Submission.*

JD:

Key skills required for the job are:

Qlikview (Mandatory)

Qlik Sense

Minimum of 3+ years experience developing and/or supporting Business
Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions

  Minimum of 1+ years experience developing and/or supporting QlikView
complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies