!! Urgent position - JD Edwards Business Analyst - Interview ASAP !!
Position : JD Edwards Business Analyst
Location : Rosemont, IL
Duration : 3+ Months
*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :*
- Functional JDE BA experience (Distribution Module)
- Sales Order Cycle Experience - Order flow through systems
- Experience extending JDE tool - not just implementing.
- *Experience with customized JDE modules is a MUST*
- Strong self-starter, ability to learn and get up to speed quickly
- Experience with Manhattan would be nice to have
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science,
or a BS/BA in Management Information Systems/Science, or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in a business analysis role, in a multi-location
organization in a 24x7 environment (preferably in a Distribution
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows and use
- Experience with modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Built on trust and open communication.
Chris Roe - Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : ch...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.