*Hope you are doing great.*
*We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
interview immediately. If you have any suitable profile please send the
resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *
*Job# and Position Title: Salesforce Developer Location: Minneapolis,
MNEmployment Type: 18+monthsMust have 401 certificationGreen Card or U.S
Citizen Job Duties:-*• With limited guidance performs design and
development of new system functionality, as well as defect correction
(analysis, design, code) on complex issues. Through collaboration with
other teams install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
Works with peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root
cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of
issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
• Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends
requirements, design and code reviews.
• Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer requirements
• Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate estimates on
work packages. Identifies issues that impact availability.
*Minimum Requirements:-*• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience
in the Information Technology field.
• Previous Salesforce Developer experience. Salesforce 401 certification
• 4+ years of developer experience specific to I/T discipline/technology(s)
- i.e., Salesforce/Force.com, Web Services.
• Experience with Salesforce development, including writing Apex,
Visualforce pages, and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
• Use of Salesforce declarative features, security model, and
• Ability to function in an Agile environment
• Confidence to raise issues or alert project team to risks
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.