*Hello,*

*GREETINGS !!*

*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*POSITION: Biztalk developer*

* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*

*LOCATION: Boston, MA*

*DURATION:6 MONTHS+*

*START :ASAP*

*Job Overview:*

*We are looking for a Biztalk developer along with references on the front
end. References required and should be present in Boston(they will check
both of this before submitting him/her)*

*Thanks,*

--

*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com  |