*Reply to ravi.n...@nityo.com <ravi.n...@nityo.com>Position: SAP BODS
Designer Location: Bolingbrook, IL*
*Duration: Long term
*Roles & Responsibilities *
· Technical Design and coordinating activities across multiple teams/areas
including SMEs, source systems, data acquisition, data integration,
security, data quality etc.
· Providing conceptual/logical and physical data modeling design and
integrated data transformation solutions.
· Providing SAP BODS solutions, ETL system delivery methodology and advice
on all aspects of implementation.
· Ability to conduct detailed data analysis, gap analysis, and data
· Capture high and detail level design documentation with experience
presenting to Senior Business SME’s and Technical Leadership teams.
· At least 5 years of very strong experience with SAP EIM Suite: SAP Data
Services, Data Quality; Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture
and Data Management.
· At least 3 years of experience with BODS v4.0 on extracting data from
various sources such as SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP PI, POS, Loyalty and ecommerce
· At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing end-to-end
data integration, Data warehousing/Data Migration Projects using BODS and
working on development, maintenance & production support.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
· Experience in Retail, CPG or Logistics domain preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of SAP technical skills a plus.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
Thanks & Regards
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2155
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.